Mercy Career & Technical High School Admissions Process
Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Career & Technical High School can start by registering for our Entrance Test online.
Five Easy Steps to Admission
1. Complete the online Entrance Test Registration Form (no fee required to take the test). If you do not have internet access, call our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 148 and we can help you complete the form by phone.
2. Submit the applicant's academic information on or before the day of the Entrance Test. This includes:
- Report cards for 6th, 7th and 8th grades
- All standardized testing results
- If you are applying to our McAuley Program, you will also need to submit all IEP information and any evaluations you feel will be helpful for your child’s support at Mercy CTE as soon as possible.
3. Take the Entrance Test: students need to be at school by 8:45 AM on March 27, 2018.
4. Submit a recommendation: A recommendation is needed from a teacher, principal or counselor at your current school. Click here to access the form. Your child can obtain a hard copy of this form on the day of the entrance test.
5. Have an interview: You will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your son/daughter to learn more about Mercy and your potential financial aid.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 148 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the admissions process or to schedule a shadow day.