Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Career & Technical High School can start by registering for our Entrance Test and submitting an online application here. Students can continue to apply until our final admissions date of April 16, 2017.
*Si usted habla español, por favor llame a nuestra Directora de Admisión Marlyn Arellano que le pueda ayudar a 215.226.1225 x148.
Three Easy Steps to Admission
1. Fill out a short online application. If you do not have internet access, call our admissions office at 215.226.1225 extension 148 and we can help you complete it by phone.
2. Submit the applicant's academic information. This includes:
- Report cards for 6th, 7th and 8th grades and all standardized testing.
- Catholic school students can request a copy from their principal.
- The public school record is known as the EH-6 or the Student History Profile.
- If you are applying to our McAuley Program, you will also need to submit all IEP information and any evaluations you feel will be helpful for your child’s support at Mercy CTE as soon as possible.
- Submit a recommendation from a teacher, principal or counselor.
3. Come to our Entrance Test; fill out our Inquiry Form in order to pre-register for the test.
- Any student with a completed online application and that has submitted their 6th, 7th and 8th grade report card (if available) will receive a $25 fee waiver to take the test for free prior to their testing day.
- All other students must bring a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) testing fee in cash, check, or money order made payable to Mercy Career & Technical High School.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 115 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the admissions process or to schedule a shadow day.