Mercy CTE 2021-22 Admissions Process
Welcome Class of 2025 Freshmen!
4 STEPS TO BECOMING A MERCY MONARCH!
The Office of Admissions at Mercy CTE is your guide to the high school experience. We are here to assist you in completing forms, handing in your necessary documents and completing our four steps to becoming a Mercy Monarch. If you would like to set up an appointment with any of our staff to talk through the admissions process, please click here for a time. If you are interested in transferring from another high school, please click here.
1. Complete Application: Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Career & Technical High School for 9th grade, start by completing our application.
- If you do not have internet access, call our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 and we can help you complete the form by phone.
2. Submit Academic Information (listed below): Documents may be submitted via fax (215.228.6337) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Report cards for 6th, 7th and 8th grades
- All standardized testing results
- Any and all discipline reports and/or records for 6th, 7th and 8th grades, if applicable
- For students who have special learning needs, please submit your child’s IEP, Psychological evaluation or 504 plan. Based on the review of these documents, your child may qualify for learning support through our McAuley Program.
3. Submit a recommendation: A recommendation is required from your child's 8th grade teacher at their current school. Click here to access the form.
4. Have an interview: You will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your child to learn more about Mercy Tech and tuition assistance. Your child will be asked to write a short essay for our Director of Admissions at the interview. This will be the final step in the application process.
Mercy Tech's Admissions Office can be reached at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the admissions process or to schedule a virtual appointment.