The 2020-2021 school year application is open.
To apply, click the application link below.
Mercy CTE Admissions Process
Updated COVID-19 Admisssions Process
Please note our Admissions Process has changed due to COVID-19. Mercy CTE is no longer requiring a recommendation or Entrance Test upon applying. Our interview process is being conducted via Zoom
1. Complete Application: Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Career & Technical High School start by completing our application.
If you do not have internet access, call our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 and we can help you complete the form by phone.
2. Submit Academic Information (listed below): Documents may be submitted via fax (215.228.6337) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Report cards for 6th, 7th and 8th grades
- All standardized testing results
- For students who have special learning needs, please submit your child’s IEP, Psychological evaluation or 504 plan. Based on the review of these documents, your child may qualify for learning support through our McAuley Program.
3. Have an interview: You will be contacted to schedule a Zoom interview for you and your child to learn more about Mercy and tuition assistance. This will be the final step in the application process. Submit a recommendation: A recommendation is required from a teacher, principal or counselor at your child’s current school. Click here to access the form. Your child can also obtain a hard copy of this form on the day of their entrance test. Take the Entrance Test: Please contact the Admissions Office to get more information about the test and to reserve a seat for your child.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the admissions process or to schedule a shadow day.