Mercy Tech Admissions Checklist:
The Office of Admissions at Mercy Tech is your guide to the high school experience. We are here to assist you complete forms, hand in your necessary documents and complete our four steps to becoming a Mercy Monarch.
Step 1: Fill out Application:
Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Tech for 9th grade, start by completing our application. The Class of 2026 awaits!
- If you do not have internet access, call or email our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 and we can help you complete the form by phone.
Step 2: Submit Academic Documents:
- Report cards for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grades
- Most recent Standardized Test Scores
- Any and all discipline reports and/or records, if applicable
- For students who have special learning needs, please submit your child’s IEP, Psychoeducational evaluation or 504 plan. Based on the review of these documents, your child may qualify for learning support through our McAuley Program.
Step 3: Submit Recommendation:
A recommendation is required from your child's 9th grade teacher at their current school. Click here to access the form.
Step 4: Have an Interview:
You will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your child to learn more about Mercy Tech and tuition assistance. Your child will be asked to write a short essay for our interviewer at the interview. This will be the final step in the application process.
Step 5: Decision Letter:
Once all the above steps have been completed, Mercy Career & Technical High School will notify you of a decision (Acceptance, Conditional Acceptance or Denial).
- Once registered, you will be notified when the financial assistance process begins. Applications for financial assistance open on January 1st, 2022.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our Admissions Office at 215-226-1225 ext 148 or 153. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.