Mercy Career & Technical High School admits students for enrollment in grades 9 and 10. Students must be COVID-19 vaccinated by the start of the school year.
The steps below guide you through the enrollment process.
Step 1: Complete On-line Application
Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Tech for 9th or 10th grade, begin by completing the on-line application. Click the box below to access the on-line application.
- If you do not have internet access, call the Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 153 for help completing the form by phone.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Submit Mercy Tech's Request for Release of Records Form to your child's elementary school for a copy of the following records:
- Your child's report cards from the last two year
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Discipline records from the last two years
- For students who have special learning needs, please submit your child’s IEP, Psychoeducational evaluation or 504 plan. Based on the review of these documents, your child may qualify for learning support through our McAuley Program.
Documents may be submitted via fax (215.228.6337) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 3: Submit Teacher Recommendations
- Submit two teacher recommendations using the Mercy Tech Teacher Recommendation Form.
- For those students applying for the 9th grade, one recommendation should be from your child's seventh grade teacher.
Step 4: Interview Student with Parent/Guardian
You will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your child to learn more about Mercy Tech and tuition assistance. Your child will be asked to write a short essay at the end of the interview. This will be the final step in the application process.
Step 5: Decision Letter
Once all the above steps have been completed, Mercy Career & Technical High School will notify you of a decision (Acceptance, Conditional Acceptance or Denial) by mail.
- Once registered, you will be notified when the financial assistance process begins. Applications for financial assistance open on January 1st.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Admissions Office at 215-226-1225 ext 148 or 153 or by email at email@example.com.
Mercy Career & Technical High School admits young men and women regardless of race, color, creed, ethnic, or national origin who possess the motivation, ability, and character which would enable them to succeed in our school community to the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and aid programs, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
Mercy Tech Admissions Team
Director of Admissions
215-226-1225 ext. 148
Tuition Assistance Manager
215-226-1225 ext. 115
Assistant to Director of Admissions - Class of 1991
215-226-1225 ext. 153