Mercy Career & Technical High School Admissions Process
Students who are interested in applying to Mercy Career & Technical High School can start by registering for our Entrance Test online.
*Si usted habla español, por favor llame a nuestra Oficina de de Admisión Marlyn Arellano que le pueda ayudar a 215.226.1225 x115.
Three Easy Steps to Admission
1. Complete the online Entrance Test Registration Form (no fee required to take the test). If you do not have internet access, call our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 115 and we can help you complete the form by phone.
2. Submit the applicant's academic information on or before the day of the Entrance Test. This includes:
- Report cards for 6th, 7th and 8th grades
- All standardized testing results
- If you are applying to our McAuley Program, you will also need to submit all IEP information and any evaluations you feel will be helpful for your child’s support at Mercy CTE as soon as possible.
3. Take the Entrance Test: students need to be at school by 8:45 AM on November 18, 2017
4. Submit a recommendation: A recommendation is needed from a teacher, principal or counselor at your current school. A form will be provided to the student on the day of the entrance test.
5. Have an interview: You will be contacted to schedule an interview for you and your son/daughter to learn more about Mercy and your potential financial aid.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 215.226.1225 ext. 115 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the admissions process or to schedule a shadow day.